Facebook Advertising Services for E-Commerce Businesses
Facebook advertising campaigns should be a key part of your social media marketing plan. Using this channel in digital marketing can drive sales by getting in front of your target audience.
Managing Facebook ad campaigns can be challenging for businesses. There are many components of a successful ad. It also requires social media expertise.
Many e-commerce companies seek Facebook advertising services to handle this. The Facebook ad experts at NEXT BASKET are ready to maximize the ROI of your Facebook ad spend and meet your advertising goals.
How does Facebook advertising work?
Facebook advertising allows brands with a Facebook page to create ads to target custom audiences that you make based on demographics and interests.
Facebook Business Modules
Facebook offers modules for businesses, including:
- Facebook Business Manager: This tool allows you to manage your business pages easily.
- Facebook Ads Manager: This is the place to set up and create ad campaigns as well as review campaign performance metrics.
- Facebook Marketplace: Merchants and individuals can list products for sale directly to other users in the marketplace.
Free and Paid Facebook Advertising
The Facebook platform allows for two ways to advertise:
- Free Facebook advertising: Maintain a business profile and post regular content to engage and grow followers.
- Sponsored advertising on Facebook: Businesses pay to promote products and services to reach a target audience.
There are many different ad formats, but most include images or video and text along with calls to action.
The ads can appear in Facebook feeds, Facebook Stories, or Facebook Messenger. Facebook ads can also be Instagram ads since Meta owns both social media platforms.
Facebook ad management services from NEXT BASKET focus on the best ways to build brand awareness and generate more traffic to your website. You start with the goal, and we run the ads.
How to advertise on Facebook
Follow these steps for creating a successful Facebook advertising campaign:
- Create or optimize a Facebook business page
- Determine your objectives
- Define your target audience
- Set your ad budget
- Select an ad format (e.g., graphic, video, carousel, or dynamic ad)
Effective social media advertising from NEXT BASKET
Social media management services from NEXT BASKET are ideal for businesses that want to use this channel to attract and convert potential customers.
When using our Facebook advertising service, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Managing ads and profiles for Facebook and related Meta social platforms
- Developing and implementing a tailored Facebook advertising strategy
- Auditing and assessing any current Facebook ad campaigns with analysis of ad creatives, ad copy, landing pages, and targeting
Planning and setting up Facebook ads
With a strategy, goals, and budgets set, it’s time to develop Facebook ad campaigns. The platform has a wide range of settings and options for scheduling ads.
We handle creating the Facebook Business Manager account for your brand. It will include the Facebook Ad Account, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Conversion API, and more.
Segmenting audiences and messages
Next, you’ll need to define the audience for your messages. You want those seeing the ad to find it relevant and be in your target market.
When determining how you’ll segment your audience, you should consider:
- Location so that only those in your service area see the ads
- Age groups that align with who your ideal customer is
- Gender if products are specific to a certain one
- Other demographics that are attributes of your customers
The more precise you can segment, the more relevant the PPC campaigns will be to those viewing them.
Advertising visuals and copywriting
Visuals and ad copy are vital for the Facebook Pay Per Click model. The graphic design should match that of your brand and showcase the product or service.
With NEXT BASKET Facebook ad services, we provide design and ad copy that grab the attention of your target audiences and keep them engaged.
Facebook ads budgeting
Facebook ads are a cost-effective option for digital advertising as they offer a lot of flexibility,
Ad budgets allow for a maximum or daily budget for an ad. How you pay for the ad depends on the time frame for it.
When setting the budget, Facebook advises you on the estimated number of people you can reach.
Facebook ad monitoring and optimization
Once social media ads begin running, we will monitor and optimize them as necessary.
Our experts and recommendations from the platform ensure that ads can improve performance over time.
Analytics and results reporting
The NEXT BASKET ecommerce solution also provides analytics and reporting. Based on key performance indicators (KPIs), you’ll receive timely information on your Facebook marketing performance.
Some ad metrics include:
- Click-through rate
- Conversions, etc.
Reports come with suggestions for ensuring a positive return on ad spend (ROAS).
You can also use Facebook as a remarketing channel. It means to reengage those who have previously visited your website by using the right call to actions for each customer segment.
Facebook remarketing improves the chances that customers will return to your online store, and we’re here to provide the smart ad optimization for the purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Facebook Ad Library?
This is a place where all ads on the Meta network live. It includes data about the ads you see, who creates them, and more.
What is the cost of Facebook advertising services?
The price is different for every company. It depends on many factors, and you can review those with a NEXT BASKET representative.
How much do Facebook ads cost?
There is no set Facebook advertising cost. It depends on the duration of the ad campaign and other elements.