Domain Name Registration with NEXT BASKET
At NEXT BASKET, we offer a seamless service for creating and registering custom domain names for your online store or business website — all at affordable prices.
Let us handle everything, from finding free domain names to annual domain maintenance, so you can focus on delivering a fantastic user experience to your customers.
What is a Domain?
A website domain is your online address, the unique web address visitors type into their browsers to find your website or online store.
It’s like your digital storefront; we ensure you have the perfect one.
Who Registers a Domain Name? When? And Why?
To ensure safe website name registration and excellent domain privacy protection, you first need to be aware of the process and its steps.
Who Registers a Domain Name?
Anyone can register a domain name, whether you’re a marketer, entrepreneur, small business owner, or individual.
The domain name registration process is open to all, regardless of technical expertise.
When to Register a Domain Name?
Register your custom domain name as soon as you have a clear vision for your website or online store.
Don’t wait, as the name you want might get taken by someone else.
Many savvy entrepreneurs secure multiple website names in advance for future projects. This can help you save money in the long run.
Why Register a Domain Name?
Your domain is your unique online address, making it essential for establishing a digital presence. It builds credibility, trust, and brand recognition.
Having your domain means complete control over your online identity and the ability to create branded emails.
Some entrepreneurs also register domains for resale, recognizing their value in the online market. During the process of domain name search, these will usually appear as premium domains at a significantly higher price.
What Information Is Required to Register a Domain
Registering generic domains is quick and easy.
All we need from you are some basic details like the name of your legal entity (company), company identification number, country of registration, address, and name.
Steps to Register a Domain Name
The domain registration process is straightforward.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Choose Your Domain Name Registrar: Domain registrars are service providers that allow individuals and businesses to register and manage their own domain name. Pick a the best domain name registrar that suits your needs after comparing the alternatives.
- Check Domain Availability: Find out if your desired domain is available and not already taken. Your web address is your online identity. A good domain name for an online business is short, memorable, and reflects the brand or business name, making it easy for customers to find and remember. It should also avoid hyphens, numbers, and complex spellings to ensure maximum accessibility and brand recognition.
- Agree to Terms: Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the domain registrar, including whether and what additional services they offer.
- Provide Your Company Details: Let the registrar know who’s behind the domain. If you plan on registering more than one domain, make clear whether they will be connected to the same company or not.
- Pay and Subscribe: Enter your payment information and pay the domain fee. This fee is typically paid on a yearly basis when your domain automatically renews.
Your domain name is successfully registered!
Now, you’re ready to create a hosting account and use our website builder to get your business online.
Registering Regional Domain Extensions
For Bulgarian domain registrations (.BG), the domain name must be between 3 and 63 characters.
Further requirements and verification might be necessary based on your company status.
Protect your domain with additional documents, like registered trademarks.
Domain Extensions Subject to Registration by NEXT BASKET
Choosing your top-level domain, or domain name extension, is also important for your business image online.
As an innovative e-commerce platform, NEXT BASKET offers domain registration with any top level domains, as per the local regulations of your country or region.
Trust our team to handle the process swiftly and hassle-free, giving your website or online store the address it deserves.
Our team is here to help with both a domain name registration for your main website, as well as with adding new domain extensions to your already existing e-store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns a domain registered by NEXT BASKET?
Whether it’s a free domain name or a premium domain, you own the domain outright, giving you full control over your online presence.
What is the difference between a domain and hosting?
Your domain is the address of your website, while a hosting service makes your site visible on the internet.
What if my desired domain name is already taken?
Don’t worry! Our team will assist you in finding alternative and/or similar domains that align perfectly with your brand and business. We’ll ensure you get the right domain that resonates with your customers.
Can I choose any domain extension for my online store?
Absolutely! With NEXT BASKET’s website-building platform, you have the freedom to pick the perfect domain name extension that suits your business needs, including popular ones like .com, .net, and .org, as well as country-specific extensions.