Software solutions and tools on the NEXT BASKET platform
In today’s world, where information technology is becoming increasingly important, software solutions are key to the successful development and competitiveness of any online business.
In this context, NEXT BASKET offers the most modern and innovative software solutions based on top-class technologies and tools.
The main components of software solutions from NEXT BASKET use technologies such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), PHP 8.1, Symfony, Doctrine Project, Composer, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kong API Gateway, Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), and many more, which we will cover in detail below.
System core technologies
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a secure and scalable cloud server service with worldwide coverage that is provided directly by our partners at Google.
- PHP 8.1 is a widely used programming language that is particularly suitable for web development and has been used for most of the NEXT BASKET platform. Version 8.0 introduced additional performance and security optimizations, as well as work patterns that significantly improve code quality.
- Symfony is a leading PHP framework for creating websites and web applications. It is one of the best frameworks for creating secure and scalable corporate applications.
- Doctrine Project is a PHP library primarily focused on database storage and object mapping (ORM).
- Composer is a dependency manager for PHP.
- RabbitMQ is an application-oriented messaging broker, allowing asynchronous communication between different services to be maintained, with the possibility to track sent messages and to adapt to a wide range of execution environments.
- Kafka is a popular platform for processing real-time data streams with a huge scaling capacity, high performance, low latency when processing a large number of feeds, and the ability to connect to a huge number of external systems.
- Kong API Gateway is a fully cloud-based agnostic platform for managing microservices. It is a scalable API gateway distinguished by its high performance. Based on Nginx, Kong allows for routing, load balancing, authentication of incoming requests, etc. as a central layer for orchestrating the various components of microservice applications.
- Docker is a set of PaaS products using virtualization at operating system level (containerization) and providing software packages called containers. For added security, containers are isolated from each other and contain specific software, libraries, and configuration files.
- Kubernetes (K8S) Is an open-source platform that enables the deployment, scaling, and support of containerized applications.
- MySQL is the web’s most popular open-source SQL database management system (a core component in our platform) for atomizing, structuring, and comprehensive data reconciliation.
- Redis is an in-memory data structure store that greatly improves site performance when used to cache results.
- PostgreSQL is a powerful open-source object-relational database with over 30 years of active development that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability feature stability, and performance.
- Elasticsearch is a distributed and open-source search engine that enables the storage, search, and analysis of massive amounts of data quickly and nearly in real time, and it returns responses in milliseconds. It can achieve fast search results because it searches in an index instead of searching directly in the text. It uses a document-based structure instead of tables and schemas, and comes with extensive REST APIs for data storage and searching.
Frontend technologies and frameworks
- React (ReactJS) is an open-source library for creating user interfaces through concrete UI components. Both websites and mobile software applications can be programmed using it.
Testing and monitoring technologies
- Grafana + Prometheus systems are used to analyze and monitor services on the NEXT BASKET platform.
- Blackfire is a code performance monitoring solution. It helps improve the performance of web applications at every step of their life cycle: from development to testing and deployment into a live environment.
- Selenium Grid is a portable software testing framework for web applications. It is a set of software tools, each with a different approach to supporting test automation. Together, they provide a lot of features for testing all kinds of web applications. It allows the test result to be compared with the actual behavior of the application.
Other software solutions
- Headless CSM: This type of software architecture provides businesses with:
- Sub-one-second page load speed
- Improved SEO optimization
- Automatic scaling during peak loads
- 99.9% guarantee of service and database availability
- Unlimited flexibility in integrating new functionalities and services
- Optimized overall management costs
- Microservice technology: The architecture is made up of many small modules called microservices. They connect with each other and are self-governing. The advantages are many, and it is the most advanced technology that all major platforms work with (Amazon, Uber, Netflix, and others).
- Elastic scaling of server resources: This option saves a lot of money on servers and hosting.
- Automated deployment process (continuous deployment): An approach in the software industry that enables the seamless automated release of new functionality. It is achieved by using automated tests, version control, and automatic deployment of code to a real environment. This method of working enables faster and more efficient development and release of software products.
If you have any questions about this topic or want to ask about the different plans and the free services included in them, contact us now.